Creamy Bourbon Grilled Shrimp
- 1 lb Uncooked Shrimp Peeled, deveined, tails taken off
For The Sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Lemon Citrus Ellbee's
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp spicy brown or dijon mustard
For The Shrimp
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp Original Ellbee's Garlic
- 1/4 cup Bourbon Preferably Four Roses
- 1 loaf french or sourdough bread cut into slices
- Set up your grill for direct cooking – high heat. (add some light fruit wood for a bit of extra flavor)
- Inside, heat butter in saucepan and cook shallot until it's clear.
- Add Lemon Citrus Ellbee's & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cream and mustard and cook on medium-low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- In a cast iron skillet, melt butter, then add shrimp, salt & pepper
- Add bourbon – light it for fun – and let cook off for about 1-2 minutes.
- Dump in the sauce and mix together in skillet for a minute.
- Toast your sliced bread on the grill – will only take a minute or so on each side.
- Put one piece of shrimp on each piece of bread and pour on extra sauce.