BEEF TIPS & NOODLES
This is one of Brent’s favorite meals. He always asks for it on his Birthday!
- 3 lb. round steak
- 1 large family size cream of mushroom soup
- fill can with beef stock
- 2 T. Tuscan Ellbees
- Large Package of Butter Noodles
- Cut round steak up onto strips, put in bowl, roll in Tuscan Ellbee’s. In deep pan brown meat in Ellbee’s gradually adding beef broth.
- If using a pressure cooker like the video, brown meat first on the saute’ setting while adding a little of the beef broth. It makes for a richer looking pour.
- Boil noodles while your saute’ meat, drain and run cold water to stop cooking. Drizzel a little olive oil over the noodles to prevent them from sticking. Set aside until meat is done cooking.
- After meat is browned add the cream of mushroom soup and rest of beef broth and simmer until meat is tender. 1-2 hours or even easier yet in the pressure cooker hit Stew or Beef and it only takes 30 minutes.
- Mix noodles in to mixture and warm. Serve with a side of Ellbee’s Garlic Bread