Buffalo Wing Cauliflower
Looking for an easy alternative to wings… this one will get you excited!
- 2 heads of cauliflower broken into flowerettes
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup almond flour or regular flour
- 2 T Sweet & Smokey Ellbee’s Gourmet Garlic
- ½ c of your favorite Hot Sauce
- In large bowl mix all ingredients, add cauliflower and roll until coated well.
- Place on a 9 x 13 cooking pan and broil on low for 6 minutes, stir and broil for another 6 minutes.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing or ranch serve piping hot!