Famous Ellbee’s Garlic Bread
What your smelling is what we are selling is the famous saying that’s what you’ll see at one of our special events. It’s a must have for your next family get together.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 2 Tbs. Ellbee’s Garlic Seasonings
- Our picks: Original Zesty Tuscan or Chipotle Herb
- 2 loafs french bread
- **For cheesy garlic bread add Parmesan or shredded mozzarella**
- In container mix softened butter and Ellbee’s together until smooth.
- Slice loaf in half, spread butter on top and bottom of bread to cover.
- Add cheese
- Put loaf back together.
- Slice bread into 2″ slices
- Wrap in foil and bake for 20-30 minutes until hot.
- You probably won’t have any left over to make bread crumbs, so that’s another recipe.