You will dream about this meal, it’s just delightful!
- 5 lb. beef roast sliced thin
- 1 cup pepperoni juice
- 1 cup pepperonis
- 2 cups unsalted beef broth
- 5 T Ellbee’s Original or Tuscan
- French loaf sliced into 6″ sandwiches
- 6 slices of Provel cheese
- 1 cup mayo and for the aioli sauce add 1 tsp Original mix well
- Place first 5 ingredients into pressure cooker and cook on beef. In a crock pot cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Slice bread, slather with aioli sauce, then pickles, cheese add generous amount of your Italian beef and get to enjoying.
- We serve it with a side of chips and some grapes for a well balanced meal!
- Happy Cooking