Loaded Pork Nachos
This flavorful recipe is a hit in our store for lunches. Easy to cook in the oven or pressure cooker. Make extra for pulled pork sandwiches next week.
- 5 lb. pork butt or loin
- 4 tbsp Zesty or Chipotle Herb Ellbee’s Garlic
- 8 oz. sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Original Ellbee's Garlic
- lettuce, cheese, jalapenos, black olives, salsa, green onion and anything else you have!
- Rub pork with your choice of Ellbee’s
- Place in deep pan with 4 cups of water.
- Place 2 layers of foil over pan and bake for 6 hours on 300*
- Let cool and pull or Rub pork with Ellbee’s
- Cut into 2 or 3 large pieces and place into pressure cooker on meat or pork setting and pressure cook for 25-28 minutes.
- Do not add any water to this method. It will produce it’s own juice for reserve, promise! It’s my new favorite way to do pork, and it’s super fast and moist always and pulls beautifully!