This one takes the cake on easy. You already have everything you need right in the house. Left overs are delish poured over a baked potato and topped with cheese. Try it for sure.
- 1 lb of ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 T. Zesty
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- In fry pan, add chopped onion, meat, and Ellbee’s.
- Fry until browned, drain.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and ketchup.
- Heat and serve on buns with chips and pickles.
- This recipe is easily doubled for great leftover meals like…
- Chili Mac. Boil 1/2 cup of elbow macaroni and mix into left over meat mixture. Yumm