Grilled Corn with Ellbee’s Butter
My husband’s favorite when it comes to corn and camping or grilling in the backyard!
- 6 ears of fresh corn
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon Zesty or Chili Lime Ellbee’s Garlic
- ½ block cream cheese softened
- You can do this 2 ways:
- soak husked corn in water for 30 minutes, then lay on grill for 30-45 minutes until corn hair is gone. (my favorite!) Then peel husk back and spread with butter mixture.
- or clean corn,wrap in foil and place butter mixture in with corn, fold tight. Place on grill for 40 minutes shaking pouch at least once during cooking. This works great for a crowd!