Captain Rodney’s Boucan Pepper Glaze 13 oz
Captain Rodneys Boucan Glaze is a must have for entertaining around the pool or Holiday parties. It’s sweet and just the right amount of savory that will put a smile on your guest face!
Here is a tasty recipe for Captain Rodneys Boucan Pepper Glaze for you to try .
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup any flavor Captain Rodney’s glaze
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- Mix first 6 ingredients together, put into greased baking dish. Top with crumbled crackers and bacon. Bake @ 350* for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or celery sticks