Ham & Beans
Try this easy pot of white beans on the next chilly day your around the house.
- 1 lb. of white beans soak in salt water for 2-4 hours it takes the gas out!, drain
- 1 15 oz. can black beans drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 slices of bacon chopped
- 4 tsp. Zesty Ellbee’s Garlic
- 2 ham hocks find meaty ones
- 8 cups water
- In stock pot saute’ bacon, onion, and Ellbee’s until onion is clear.
- Add white beans, black beans, hocks and water.
- Simmer on medium high covered for 2-3 hours, stir occasionally.
- Turn heat off, leave lid on until ready to serve.
- Make a pan of cornbread and call them in for dinner!